Wednesday 10 September 2014

Self Representation

Groups
From the tribes on UK Tribes I think I fall into:
Nerds - I love Doctor Who and Star Trek (Next Gen series)
Creatives - Because I love art and photography and I try to involve this in my normal day as much as possible.
Fan Girl - I am a fan of mainly actors instead of musicians. One of my favourite actors is Simon Pegg, I loved Hot Fuzz and his acting in the new Star Trek film.

















Media Figures
I don't look to figures in the media for what I want to do with my life but I admire the personalities of certain media figures. I hope I have a nice personality like Benedict Cumberbatch or Tom Hiddleston but I don't want to follow a similar career path to them.





Styling
I don't really pick any style tips from celebrities and I don't try and copy peoples style. I pick up some aspects of my outfit from costumes in films or TV shows I like. I pick things like flowing cardigans from shows I like such as Merlin or films like lord of the rings and I have a air of boots that remind me of the ones Captain America wears. I don't go out of my way to be fashionable I don't understand some of the weird trends these days but I do have my own style that I feel comfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment